Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Piggy With the Dragon Tattoo Trailer Is the Movie I Want to See This Holiday Season [Video]

The Piggy With the Dragon Tattoo Trailer Is the Movie I Want to See This Holiday Season There are three films I'm going to see this holiday season: The new Muppets movie, David Fincher's Girl With the Dragoon Tattoo and the new new Muppets movie directed by David Fincher.

Sadly, the latter is just a spoof of Fincher's new film trailer made by the Muppets people. I say sadly because I like the idea of Miss Piggy as a voluptuous version of Lisbeth Salander. After all, they are both equally charming, twatty and unbearably irritating.

Related Stories

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment