Sunday, September 18, 2011

LEGO Star Wars Hoth Wampa Set Is the Ice Cold Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

It's going to get cold soon. I know you don't think that now. I know you beautiful people in California don't ever have to think about that. I know you don't want 70 degree weather to end. I know you don't want to remember the scarves, the gloves, the layers, the runny nose, the red cheeks, the glass ears, the chapped skin, the numb fingers, the club feet. I know you don't want to get fat over winter. I know you don't want to sleep with clothes on. But it's going to get cold soon. Not SOON soon but soon there will be no more shorts, no more t-shirts, no more skin freedom. No more bikinis, no more tank tops, no more beaches. It's going to be a tough life. So better prepare yourself now by building the LEGO Star Wars Hoth Wampa Set for $30. It'll keep you ready for the chill until the cold really hits. -CC


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment