Saturday, October 1, 2011

Whoops, I Broke Belkin's Site [Dealzmodo]

Whoops, I Broke Belkin's SiteEarlier I posted about Belkin's half-off-everything sale and that ended up smashing their servers into tiny little unresponsive bits. Sorry about that Belkin.

Belkin is currently experiencing an influx of 100,000 more visitors clicking on the site than usual. They are currently working to get the site back up.

Also the sale runs through September 30. I erroneously reported that it was "today only." You have two weeks to get deals on their merchandise. You don't have to buy it all today.

So be patient and you'll be able to purchase that swanky iPad Chef Stand + Stylus I posted about yesterday.

Related Stories

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment